The Clinical Research Services Office functions as a central service office, overseeing industry sponsored research contracting, clinical research billing compliance, OHSU's clinical trials management system, and federal reporting compliance. Additionally, the CRSO helps to set some of the standards and policies for the conduct of clinical research at OHSU. We also seek to engage clinical research staff in community building, training and education through partnering with other OHSU departments and teams via the Clinical Research United (CRU) initiative.
The CRSO is comprised of:
- Clinical Research Billing Office (CRBO)
- Clinical Trials Contracting (CTO)
- Clinical Trials Management System (eCRIS)
- ClinicalTrials.gov Reporting Compliance
- The Affiliate Research Program
We also coordinate and administratively support Clinical Research United (CRU), a community engagement initiative for OHSU's clinical research community.