I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Katrine M. Lofberg is a pediatric surgeon and an assistant professor of surgery in Division of Pediatric Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
She has expertise in neonatal surgery, surgery for cancer and diagnosing and managing congenital anomalies — abnormalities that babies are born with and that affect the way they look or how their body develops or functions.
Dr. Lofberg earned her M.D. from the University of Washington and completed her residency in general surgery at OHSU. She also completed a fellowship in pediatric surgery research at the University of California San Francisco and a fellowship in pediatric surgery at OHSU.
- B.A., 1998, Colby College
- M.D., 2007, University of Washington
- General Surgery, OHSU, 2007-2014
- Pediatric Surgery Research, University of California San Francisco, 2010-2012
- Pediatric Surgery, OHSU, 2014-2016
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery, 2015
- American Board of Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, 2018
- French (some)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons
- American Pediatric Surgical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- International Pediatric Endosurgery Group