I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Katrine M. Lofberg is a pediatric surgeon and an assistant professor of surgery in Division of Pediatric Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
She has expertise in neonatal surgery, surgery for cancer and diagnosing and managing congenital anomalies — abnormalities that babies are born with and that affect the way they look or how their body develops or functions.
Dr. Lofberg earned her M.D. from the University of Washington and completed her residency in general surgery at OHSU. She also completed a fellowship in pediatric surgery research at the University of California San Francisco and a fellowship in pediatric surgery at OHSU.
- B.A., 1998, Colby College
- M.D., 2007, University of Washington
- General Surgery, OHSU, 2007-2014
- Pediatric Surgery Research, University of California San Francisco, 2010-2012
- Pediatric Surgery, OHSU, 2014-2016
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery, 2015
- American Board of Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, 2018
- French (some)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons
- American Pediatric Surgical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- International Pediatric Endosurgery Group