MRI Spectroscopy Protocol - Multi
Spectroview with Gausian Filter
When Scanning – After preparation the Data monitoring page will display.
- Check the F0 option to assure that the water peak (Green peak) is at F0 (Red line)
- If not you have probably positioned in fat, bone, orbits, air or water
- If that occurs stop the exam and reposition
- If ok Hide
- Check the FWHM ( Full Width Half Maximum) under comments
- The most recent reading with be at top of list
- Note this number for post processing later.
RM on Spectroview sequence
Select Apodization Filter
Use 1/2 the FWHM from Scanning for the Gausian Filter
Note: If FWHM was 5 or lower skip this step
If you do apply a Gausian filter then apply and exponential ilter of - 1/2 of the Gausian
Choose appropriate script
Long TE etc.
Select "No" ON OPTION DO YOU WANT TO SAVE CURRENT CHANGES
Then RUN Script
Select Individual voxels or hold the "CTL" or "SHIFT" Key to select Multiple Voxels
Note: The appility to drag " Bold/fMRI" and /or "Fibertrak" overlays
Note: Differences in with and without Gausian filter (Same voxel with and without)
Note: Right mouse menu options on graphs
Note: Right mouse menu options on color maps