Registration & Records
For New Students
- Your user ID is a unique number assigned to you and begins with a "U".
- Questions about your user ID or PIN? Please call Cathy Saddler in the Registrar's Office at 503 494-5876 or at 800 775-5460, option 2.
Step 1: Review Your Schedule
- Please review the academic calendar and important dates for registration (late fees, fee payment and scheduling information etc.).
- Please note that any changes to your registration, such as withdrawals or leaves, must be submitted to the OHSU Registrar's Office.
- Note if the course uses SAKAI. SAKAI is an online course component.
- When registering for a reading and conference class (NURS 505 or NUR 605) please use the registration form and fax to 503 494-4629 or drop off at the registrar's office.
- Non-admitted graduate students may not register online. Please visit the Non-Degree status page for more information.
Step 2: Register OnlineISIS Online is a secure, interactive application that allows you to register online and easily view your student information. You will need your ID and PIN number.
Step 3: Tuition and Fees
Your billing statement will be mailed to you in early September. You may pay by mail or in person at the OHSU Cashiers Office located on the 1st floor of Baird Hall, Portland, Ore.