The Center for Health Systems Effectiveness has been a collaborative effort since its inception in 2010. Its mission and vision has been formed through the contributions of stakeholders, who gave their time, thoughts, and guidance in forming the Center. Our steering committee reflects the diversity of research interests characteristic of the Center's affiliated researchers.
John McConnell, PhD, Associate Professor, OHSU.
Dr. McConnell is a health economist with appointments in the Department of Emergency Medicine, the Department of Public Health & Preventive Medicine, and the Division of Management.
- Tom Becker, MD, PhD, Chair, Department of Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Aaron Caughey, MD, PhD, Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Jennifer E. DeVoe, MD, DPhil, Associate Professor, Family Medicine, and Executive Director, Safety Net West Practice-based Research Network, OCHIN, Inc.
- Rick Deyo, MD, MPH, Professor, Family Medicine, and Director, OCTRI Community & Practice Research Program
- Chuck Kilo, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, OHSU Healthcare
- Don Lollar, EdD, Associate Director, Child Development and Rehabilitation Services and Director, University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities