Pay Your Hospital and Clinics Bill
You can use any of the following options to pay your hospital and clinics bill, including:
- Cash (payable in person only)
- Check (please include your account number on the check)
- Money order (please include your account number on the money order)
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
For your convenience, online payments can be made using E-check or your debit/credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Please have the following information ready to complete your transaction:
- Patient name, date of birth and account number
- If paying by credit card you will need the card number, expiration date and CVN (security code on back of card).
- If paying by E-Check – your bank routing number, account type and account number.
OHSU Internet Online Bill-Pay Refund Policy
In the event a customer is owed a refund due to an overpayment, once verified by OHSU, that refund will be tendered to the customer by crediting the original credit card or by mailed check. All requests are handled in a timely manner as our goal is complete customer satisfaction. For any questions concerning a refund due or about our policy, please contact OHSU at 866 617-6855.
Save time and postage by paying your hospital and provider bill with a credit card through MyChart. Simply log in to your MyChart account, select My OHSU Account, then click on View Account Details. Next, click Pay Bill for the balance you wish to pay and complete the form.
If you don't have a MyChart account, you can request access when you check in at your next appointment - or call 503 494-8760 to get started.
To pay by credit card or E-Check using your telephone, please call (866) 617-6855, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To pay by mail, please send your payment in with the statement voucher connected to your billing statement.
If you would like to pay your anesthesia bill, please call (877) 444-4411.
If you are worried about paying your medical bills or if you have no health insurance, we can help you. Please talk to a customer service representative about discounts or payment plans. More information is available online.