Pay Your Hospital and Clinics Bill
You can use any of the following options to pay your hospital and clinics bill, including:
- Cash (payable in person only)
- Check (please include your account number on the check)
- Money order (please include your account number on the money order)
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
OHSU Patient View
OHSU Patient View provides an easy way to access your hospital and clinic bill(s). If you would like to make a payment, click the "Pay Online" link below for quick access. If you would like to manage your hospital and clinics bill information, including:
- My Dashboard - view all your most recent account statements
- Print and/or download statements as a PDF
- Charge summary and payment detail
- Insurance billed
- Pay online
- Contact us
For full account access, log on to OHSU Patient View
Existing users may log in using their username and password.
For your convenience, online payments can be made using E-check or your debit/credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Please have the following information ready to complete your transaction:
- Patient name, date of birth and account number
- If paying by credit card you will need the card number, expiration date and CVN (security code on back of card).
- If paying by E-Check – your bank routing number, account type and account number.
OHSU Internet Online Bill-Pay Refund Policy
In the event a customer is owed a refund due to an overpayment, once verified by Patient Business Services, that refund will be tendered to the customer by crediting the original credit card or by mailed check. All requests are handled in a timely manner as our goal is complete customer satisfaction. For any questions concerning a refund due or about our policy, please contact OHSU’s Customer Service Department at 503 494-8760 or toll free at 800 500-5582.
If you are worried about paying your medical bills or if you have no health insurance, we can help you. Please talk to a Customer Service Representative about discounts or payment plans. More information is available online.