Employment at the School
Faculty Positions Available
(to access these links, please use Internet Explorer)
- Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Senior Associate Dean for Research
- Simulation Faculty (La Grande Campus)
- Clinical Instructor (Portland Campus)
- Clinical Faculty - Temporary (La Grande Campus)
- Nurse Anesthesia Program Director (Portland Campus)
- Program Director for PhD (Portland campus)
- Assistant Program Director, Undergraduate Program (Portland Campus)
- Clinical Instructor – fall term (Ashland Campus)
- Clinical Instructor/Assistant Professor (Ashland Campus)
- Undergraduate Faculty (Portland Campus)
- Undergraduate Faculty – Acute Care (Portland Campus)
- Undergraduate Faculty – Pediatric (Portland Campus)
- Program Director/ Faculty for Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program (Portland Campus)
- Professor: Senior Research Faculty (Portland campus)
- Simulation Faculty (Portland Campus)
- Clinical Faculty (Klamath Falls Campus)
- Clinical Faculty (La Grande Campus)
These health care positions as well as staff positions are listed on the OHSU Human Resources Web Site.
The duties of this position are to teach clinical courses to baccalaureate nursing students in Ashland, Klamath Falls, La Grande and Monmouth locations and to participate in the work of the School.
Qualifications: Master's degree in nursing with teaching and relevant clinical experience preferred. Applicants with Bachelors degree in nursing and extensive clinical experience will be considered. Teaching experience preferred.
Schedule and Salary Range
Oregon Health & Science University values diversity and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.Go to how to apply page
Assistant & Associate Professor
The OHSU School of Nursing is seeking candidates with a track record of funded research or potential for developing a program of research supported by extramural funding.
Doctoral degree in nursing or a related field is required. Specialty certification, clinical experience and licensure as appropriate also are required. Teaching experience, especially at the level of advanced nursing practice, is highly desirable. The school has renewable contract or tenure track positions available; rank is commensurate with credentials and experience. Individuals selected will be expected to a) teach and participate in curriculum development in one of the academic program areas; b) advise and mentor students; c) collaborate with other researchers in developing funded programs of research and publishing results; d) participate in committee and other service activities; and e) engage in clinical practice as appropriate to the specific position.
Schedule and Salary Range
OHSU School of Nursing is ranked seventh nationally among schools of nursing. Its graduate programs consistently rank in the top two percent of 350 graduate programs in the U.S. (Rankings provided by U.S. News and World Report.)