- Provide searching, information resource training and support for basic sciences faculty, students and staff.
- Act as a liaison between the library and research departments, laboratories and individual scientists.
- Select and evaluate materials and resources related to biomedical research science.
- PhD, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Oregon Health & Science University
- BS, Biochemistry & Biophysics, Oregon State University
- Graduate Research Assistant, Dr. Hans Peter Bächinger, Dept. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Oregon Health & Science University. Dissertation: "Collagen and collagen associated proteins: studies on the trimerization domain of type XV collagen, prolyl 3-hydroxylase and the prolyl 3-hydroxylase:cartilage associated protein:cyclophilin B protein complex."
- Graduate Research Assistant, Dr. James Lundblad, Dept. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Oregon Health & Science University.
- Research Internship, Dr. Timothy Lohman, Dept. Molecular Biophysics, Washington University in St. Louis.
- Undergraduate Research Assistant, Dr. Isaac Wong, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Oregon State University.
- Neuroscience Research Internship, Dr. Richard Goodman, Vollum Institute, Oregon Health Sciences University.
Grants and Awards
- National Science Foundation Pre-doctoral Fellowship Award: "Examining Esa1 activation through the NuA4 complex"
- Tartar Trust Fellowship: merit award for student research. " NAD/H control of the transcriptional regulator CtBP"
- ASBMB Travel Award
- National Science Foundation Pre-doctoral Fellowship Honorable Mention "CREB Connections: investigating the role of CREB in B-cell activation"
- Oregon Scholarship Program Artistic and Academic Achievement Awards