How to Apply
Thank you for wanting to work with the Knight Cancer Institute to improve your community’s health outcomes related to cancer. We’re excited to develop stronger ties with organizations across Oregon.
Applying for a Community Partnership Program grant
At any stage in this process, please contact us to ask for help or advice.
- Sign up to receive emails about trainings and future funding cycles.
- Download and review the 2016-2 RFP, budget template, and project objectives template, which contain detailed application instructions.
- Review the applicant resources page to learn more about crafting a strong proposal and to participate in the following trainings.
- Application assistance webinar
- Project design and evaluation webinar
- One-hour evaluation consultation
5. Submit an intent to apply form by noon, August 8, 2016.
6. Follow the guidelines in the RFP to prepare answers to the proposal questions, project objectives and budget template and supplemental documents.
7. Receive an email with a link to your proposal submission form by 5 PM, Aug. 9, 2016.
8. Submit the proposal via the online submission form by noon, Sept. 6, 2016.
9. Receive notification of awards late November 2016.
Estimated dates for the next funding cycle, 2017-1
- Request for proposal opens: Mid-January 2017
- Intent to apply form due: Early February 2017
- Proposal due: Early March 2017
- Notification of awards: Late May 2017