Society for Neuroscience Oregon/SWW Chapter Meeting 2018
April 13-14, 2018
McMenamins Edgefield Winery
Registration is closed for the 2018 Chapter meeting.
Stat tuned for information about the 2019 meeting!
Friday: Satellite Meeting
Neuroscience of Neuropsychiatric Disorders
Heather Cameron, Ph.D.
Chief, Section on Neuroplasticity
National Institute of Mental Health
"New neurons alter hippocampal structure and function in models of depression and anxiety"
Satellite Meeting Speakers
Saturday: Plenary Speakers
Friday, April 13
Registration and Poster Set-up
Neuropsychiatric Disorders Satellite Meeting
Appetizers and Poster Session I
Saturday, April 14
9 a.m. Plenary Speaker
Oral Presentations Session I
Break and Poster Session II
Oral Presentations Session II
Awards and Adjournment
Abstract submission instructions
Submit abstract to Dr. Larry Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission deadline is April 2, 2018.
- In the body of the email text, indicate presentation preference (poster or oral) and if you are a faculty member, post-doc, or student.
- Abstracts must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents.
- Please write your title in sentence case (first letter is capitalized; remaining letters are lower case). Do not bold or italicize your full title.
- List all authors who contributed to the work discussed in the abstract. The presenting author must be listed in the first author slot of the list. Include contact information for each author listed.
- The body of your abstract should be no more than 2,300 characters, including punctuation (not spaces).
- Use standard abbreviations. When using abbreviations for chemical compounds, spell out full for the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Do not abbreviate compounds in the abstract title.
- Enter the source(s) of contributed support to the research conducted within the abstract. Grant numbers may be listed here.
Housing and meals
A room block has been arranged for attendees of this meeting. To make a hotel room reservation, please call McMenamins Edgefield directly at 800 669-8610 and reference “OHSU Brain Institute.” Rooms in the block will be released March 13, 2018; please make your reservation before this date.
Please note that the cost of this conference covers all meals and meeting materials (including an abstract book).
Awards will be presented for best student and post-doc posters and oral presentations.
Registration and abstract submission deadline: April 2, 2018