A Center of Excellence in Parkinson Care, Research and Education
The OHSU Parkinson Center of Oregon (PCO), is known for its total team care and ground-breaking patient care programs.
We have built a reputation as a premier research center.
Our Center has been involved in the latest research in Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders for more than 20 years. We also are committed to statewide education of patients, families and healthcare professionals.
The OHSU Parkinson Center is devoted to providing the best Parkinson treatment and to finding the cure for Parkinson’s disease. Our work is supported by grants and gifts from generous donors.
Parkinson's Disease & Movement Disorders We Treat
We treat Parkinson’s disease and other conditions that may be related:
- Balance disorders
- Cervical dystonia and spasmodic torticollis
- Corticobasal degeneration (CBGD; parkinsonian disorder)
- Essential tremor
- Huntington’s disease
- Multiple systems atrophy (MSA, Shy-Drager)
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP; parkinsonian disorder)
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Spasmodic dysphonia
- Tardive dyskinesia/dystonia
- Tourette's syndrome
- Wilson disease