Bachelor of Science Degree
- A shared, competency-based curriculum culminating in a bachelor’s degree.
- Improved utilization of clinical facilities and faculty expertise in Oregon.
- Development and use of state-of-the art clinical simulation labs to augment on-site clinical training.
- Shared agreements for student support services that facilitate students; financial aid, co-admission, and dual enrollment– as needed for completion of the B.S. degree.
- Shared agreements for academic standards including admissions criteria, progression and graduation standards between all partner schools.
Clackamas, Lane, Mt. Hood, Umpqua, Rogue and Southwestern Oregon) began implementing the OCNE program as the primary curriculum at each School of Nursing. In 2010 Portland Community College and Blue Mountain Community College joined the OCNE consortium. Treasure Valley Community College is the newest consortium member. These programs have been graduating OCNE curriculum prepared students since 2008. Community college students from OCNE partner schools have been transitioning to OHSU since 2008. Interested students should review the admissions prerequisites and application process at each institution for which they plan to apply.