Doctor of Philosophy
"We are changing the course of nursing science.
We want you to change it with us."
Program at a Glance
- The Ph.D. is a research-intensive degree to prepare nurse scientists.
- A Ph.D. can be completed in 3-7 years.
- Courses are taught in person on the Portland campus.
- OHSU is a health sciences campus with access to laboratories, clinical populations and research centers.
- See meet our Ph.D. faculty to learn about faculty research expertise.
- Meet our Ph.D. students to learn about their research.
- OHSU School of Nursing 2016 Ph.D. Cohort: highlighting four students. Read the article