Providing leadership in nursing & health care through innovation in healing, teaching & discovery (photo by: Andy Ngo). Get program information
Portland Monthly's Top Nurse PractitionersWe’re thrilled to share that three of our own faculty and nurse-midwives at the OHSU Center for Women’s Health were included on the Portland Monthly Top Doctors, nurse practitioners, complementary medicine providers, and physician assistants list in our area.
Congratulations to:Linda Glenn
Connect With Us
- 01/24/2017 Portland Monthly's Top Nurse Practitioners
- 11/29/2016 School of Nursing alumna gives TED Talk at Harvard
- 11/14/2016 HARP Awardees - 2016
- 11/02/2016 2016 Protégé Award from Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research
- 10/25/2016 2016 Ph.D. Cohort
- View all news
2016 Protégé Award from Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research
The 2016 Protégé Award from Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research was presented to Christopher S. Lee, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.H.A., F.A.A.N., F.H.F.S.A., faculty member of the OHSU School of Nursing and a leading nurse scientist in integrative biobehavioral research in cardiovascular disease.