Congratulations, soon-to-be 2017 graduates! Get program information
Get to Know UsDr. Joshua Squiers, the director of the Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioners (AGACNP) program at the School of Nursing speaks about the AGACNP program and his trip to China.
- 04/24/2017 Sally Hersh appointed to serve
- 04/06/2017 OHSU Alumna, Joanne Rutland: an advocate for continuing education
- 03/09/2017 On the frontlines of care for disadvantaged people
- 03/08/2017 Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education (OCNE) in the News
- 03/06/2017 Movember Foundation - The Mustache Guys
- View all news
Leaving your comfort zone, ‘cross training’ in conducting exercise research
Pushing the envelope comes naturally to Winters-Stone, an exercise scientist by training whose work emphasizes the importance of health and movement. A research professor in the OHSU School of Nursing and co-program leader of Cancer Prevention and Control in the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, her expertise is in the use of physical activity to prevent and manage chronic disease.
Read the full OHSU News Hub story