Welcome to the Biomedical Informatics Graduate Program. We are excited you have chosen to join the program and look forward to a successful first year for all of you. Please spend some time reviewing the links below to learn what information is available to you.
Items with an asterisk (*) must be completed before classes begin.
- *There is a one-time background check fee for students on campus and those requesting ID badges. Students will receive an email from Pre-Employ with instructions on completing the request form online.
- *Compulsory "HIPAA"; "Respect at the University"; "Integrity Education Booster"; and "Responsible Conduct of Research" Training: http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/services/integrity/training/bigbrain/index.cfm
- *How to Recognize Plagiarism
- *Professional Conduct Policy
- *Student Emergency Contact Information Form
- *Required Pre-entrance Immunizations for On Campus Students:
- *Major Medical Waiver Form (On-campus students only). Due on or before August 31st. If you fail to submit this form, you will be billed for medical insurance.
- Master's program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- Master's program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- PhD program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- PhD program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- Curriculum Forecasting
- Academic Calendar Deadlines
- Advising Information
- Course Schedule
- Course Catalog
- Summer Class Schedule
- Fall Class Schedule - Clinical Informatics Track
- Fall Class Schedule - Bioinformatics Track
- Yearly Class Schedule - HIM Track
- Office of Academic and Student Affairs
- Online Registration/ISIS Login
- OHSU Library
- OHSU Bookstore
- OHSU's Job Postings
- DMICE Staff
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
Sakai Online Learning Program