Items with an asterisk (*) must be completed before classes begin.
- *There is a one-time background check fee for students on campus and those requesting ID badges. Students will receive an email from Pre-Employ with instructions on completing the request form online.
- *Compulsory "HIPAA"; "Respect at the University"; "Integrity Education Booster"; and "Responsible Conduct of Research" Training: http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/services/integrity/training/bigbrain/index.cfm
- *How to Recognize Plagiarism
- *Professional Conduct Policy
- *Student Emergency Contact Information Form
- *Required Pre-entrance Immunizations for On Campus Students:
- *Major Medical Waiver Form (On-campus students only). Due on or before August 31st. If you fail to submit this form, you will be billed for medical insurance.
- Master's program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- Master's program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- PhD program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- PhD program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- Curriculum Forecasting
- Academic Calendar (Select School of Medicine- Medical Graduate, Dietetic Internship, MS Clinical Research, MPH)
- Advising Information
- Course Schedule
- Course Catalog
- Summer Class Schedule
- Fall Class Schedule - Clinical Informatics Track
- Fall Class Schedule - Bioinformatics Track
- Yearly Class Schedule - HIM Track
New and returning student orientation will take place on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 from 9 AM - 2 PM in the BICC Building, first floor. If you are a distance learning student and live close to campus or will be in Portland, we hope you will also join us for this informative session.
Please use the link below to register on our orientation page so we may plan on your attendance.
- Office of Academic and Student Affairs
- Online Registration/ISIS Login
- OHSU Library
- OHSU Bookstore
- OHSU's Job Postings
- DMICE Staff
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
Sakai Online Learning Program