Welcome to the Biomedical Informatics Graduate Program. We are excited you have chosen to join the program and look forward to a successful first year for all of you. Please spend some time reviewing the links below to learn what information is available to you.
Items with an asterisk (*) must be completed before classes begin.
- *There is a one-time background check fee for students on campus and those requesting ID badges. Students will receive an email from Pre-Employ with instructions on completing the request form online.
- *Compulsory "HIPAA"; "Respect at the University"; "Integrity Foundation"; and "Responsible Conduct of Research" Training: http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/services/integrity/training/bigbrain/index.cfm
- *Compulsory Integrity Education Booster training
- *How to Recognize Plagiarism
- *Professional Conduct Policy
- *Student Emergency Contact Information Form
- *Required Pre-entrance Immunizations for On Campus Students:
- *Major Medical Waiver Form (On-campus students only). Student Health has changed the deadline for submission of the health insurance waiver to October 9, 2015. If you fail to submit this form, you will be billed for medical insurance.
- Master's program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- Master's program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- PhD program summary - Clinical Informatics Track
- PhD program summary - Bioinformatics Track
- Curriculum Forecasting
- Academic Calendar Deadlines
- Advising Information
- Course Schedule
- Course Catalog
- Summer Class Schedule
- Fall Class Schedule - Clinical Informatics Track
- Fall Class Schedule - Bioinformatics Track
- Yearly Class Schedule - HIM Track
- Office of Academic and Student Affairs
- Online Registration/ISIS Login
- OHSU Library
- OHSU Bookstore
- OHSU's Job Postings
- DMICE Staff
- Tuition and Fee Schedule
Sakai Online Learning Program