The OHSU PA Program is pleased to provide a free employment listing and resource site as a service to our graduates, other physician assistants and health care employers.
The job information posted here has been provided by employers and the OHSU PA Program assumes no responsibility for its content.
This site is updated weekly with position announcements made available to us.
Go to the Find a Job page to see the current listings.
Employment LinksFor additional employment resources, visit the following organizations who post positions on their own website:
Professional Organizations and Health Systems
- Community Health Center Positions (Northwest)
- Listings of Dermatology Positions (National)
- Locum Tenens Positions (Oregon and National)
- OHSU Job listings
- OHSU Office of Rural Health
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) PA Job Link
- The Association of Family Practice Physician Assistants (AFPPA)
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants (OSPA)
- Washington State Academy of Physician Assistants (WAPA)
- NW Regional Primary Care Association
- Medical Society of Metropolitan Portland
- Kaiser Permanente Northwest
- Legacy Health System (Oregon)
- Portland VA Medical Center
- Providence Health System (Alaska, Oregon, Washington, California)
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Multicare - Washington Healthcare Jobs (based in Tacoma)
- Samaritan Health Services
These sites typically do not charge a job seeker but do charge employers.
- AdvancedPracticeJobs.com - AdvancedPracticeJobs.com is an employment resource listing thousands of physician assistant and nurse practitioner jobs. Our nurse practitioner and physician assistant jobs cover over one hundred sub specialties including cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, hematology, pediatrics, military medicine, emergency medicine, family practice, dermatology and many others.
- PA World Positions for Physician Assistants - Serving the PA Profession since 2002.
- Medical Staffing Systems - MedicalStaffingSystems.com offers a confidential on-line career service dedicated to new health care graduates, licensed health care professionals and certified support personnel and their employers. Individuals may register their profile and search for career opportunities throughout the United States at no cost. Over 4,000 employers throughout the Country have been invited to participate in our Virtual Career Fair.
- Advance Physician Assistant Jobs - ADVANCE for Healthcare Careers supports PA professionals by providing free career information, listings of physician assistant employment opportunities, a resume builder for physician assistant jobs, email alerts of new physician assistant job listings through ADVANCE Messenger, and much more.
- HealthCare Recruitment Counselors - HealthCare Recruitment Counselors (HRC) is the leading full-service staffing and consulting firm for the health care industry. At HRC, we pride ourselves on our ability to customize our healthcare solutions to the specific needs of our customers, the healthcare employer. For job seekers, we provide individualized career consultation and nationwide search services. HRC's mission is to build long-term relationships with our customers by providing flexible staffing solutions based on respect, trust, and consistent delivery of excellent results.
- Ross-Richter.Com, LLC - Ross-Richter.com, LLC was started in 1989 by health care recruiters who saw the need for specialization. We strictly focus our efforts on supporting Orthopaedic Groups, recruiting Physician Assistants and Orthopaedic Surgeons. Our recruitment process starts with a proven series of questions that consistently allow us to zero in on your opportunity requirements. We then formulate a customized "practice identification strategy" which identifies opportunities that match your needs. As attractive opportunities are developed, we efficiently manage and arrange the scheduling of all phone and on-site interviews.
- PA-Exchange.com - This site helps connect physician assistant professionals with new career opportunities, and healthcare hiring authorities with a solution for attracting qualified applicants.
- Onsite OHS - This site helps connect physician assistant professionals with career opportunities in occupational medicine all over the world in six of the seven continents. Some of the international highlights include the LOGCAP IV Afghanistan South AOR, LOGCAP IV Kuwait AOR, LOGCAP III Iraq, McMurdo Station Antarctica, US/Russian START Treaty Demilitarization Program in Russia, Haiti Earthquake Response, Hurricanes Katrina and Rita response, and the World Trade Center Recovery Project. Friend us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OnsiteOHS. Follow us on Twitter @OnsiteOHS.
- Physician Assistant Solutions - This is a new service to PAs in the state of Oregon with a goal of increasing the placement of PAs in the state by decreasing placement time and increasing communication with hospital human resources and employers. It is a specialty recruiting service that focuses on the PA profession. The service is customized completely for the individual PA based on information that you provide. From this information, Physician Assistant Solutions creates a candidate summary, highlights your relevant work history, lists your available start date and license status, and makes sure of timely follow up of referrals.
Health Connect Staffing is a leading allied health and physician recruiting firm that can help you find the job that is the perfect fit for YOU and the employer. We understand that each person's needs are different and require personalized attention. Customer service is foremost. Each candidate we have is assigned to a recruiter that will serve as their primary point of contact. The recruiter will map open opportunities to your requirements and qualifications, and also work with employers to identify unadvertised or new opportunities that fit your specialized requirements. We open doors for you, and will get you the opportunities you need to continue to grow. To learn more, please visit our website http://www.healthconnectstaffing.com.