Analyzing the Data
Ready to analyze the data and publish your findings? OCTRI provides the following services for investigators who have completed data collection and are ready to evaluate the data.
Statisical Support & Data Analysis
The Biostatistics & Design Program (BDP) is offered through OCTRI to provide biostatistics support to basic, clinical and population science researchers who are conducting research at OHSU. The primary directive of the BDP is to improve scientific quality and rigor of research through consultation and collaboration at all phases of research. We encourage researchers to consult with the BDP as early as possible and to work with a biostatistician as a collaborator and co-investigator.
- Pre-award support including statistical support with grant submissions, protocol development, study design, sample size and power analysis and statistical analysis plan.
- Post-award support including statistical analysis, data management, data preparation, interim analysis, statistical support with manuscript preparation and review.
- Biostatistics Drop-In sessions are held every Tuesday from 12 to 2 p.m. and are available to all OHSU investigators. These are free sessions and provide investigators access to biostatisticians in a timely and effective way. For the location and to register to attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-award support is provided on a fee based contract; quotes for services can be obtained by sending in a Biostatistics Request Form or calling 503-418-9241. Pre-award support and infrastructure support are provided to designated OCTRI priority projects and all OCTRI Scholars as part of the OCTRI Scholars Program.
- Post-award support is offered through FTE on grants or a fee based contract. Quotes for services can be obtained by sending in a Biostatistics Request Form or calling 503-418-9241.
- Researchers should contact BDP services in order to budget an appropriate level of statistical support in the grant applications, either as FTE or a fee based contract.
Biostatistics Request Form