Data Management Consultation
OCTRI can assist researchers in determining the best solutions to their data management needs. We have the resources and expertise – software engineering, research analysts, and project management – available to assist researchers and staff with the storage, retrieval, sharing, and optimal use of biomedical information, data, and knowledge for problem solving and decision making.
OCTRI helps design data collection and management systems to meet the requirements of individual researchers – from developing and implementing a variety of state-of-the-art project-based data collection and management tools to support investigators involved in patient-oriented research. Data management services cover the entire clinical research life cycle from study design through data evaluation and publication.
Our staff are experienced in creating and managing tools that are secure and HIPAA compliant to ensure patient privacy rights.
Request a consultation today and learn more about:
- Management of electronically collected data
- Data collection form design and consultation
- Custom database design
- Web-based data collection forms and survey tools (REDCap)
- Data storage, conversion, and transfer
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about this service or schedule a data management consultation, contact OCTRI Informatics Research Support.
- Cohort Discovery for Count Requests
- Epic Data for Research Purposes
- REDCap Tutorial Drop-in Sessions
- Research Databases: REDCap & Customized Databases