Call 503 494-8311
Connect With Us
The Knight Cancer Challenge
Toppling cancer with 10,000 donors — and dominoes
Celebration honors donors
Hundreds gathered in Portland’s Pioneer Square before the fourth of July weekend to celebrate the success of the Knight Cancer Challenge and honor the donors who made it possible. Oregon Governor Kate Brown joined OHSU leaders and Knight Cancer Institute patients to thank Phil and Penny Knight and the many supporters they inspired. The event concluded with a dramatic domino installation. The crowd cheered as 10,000 dominoes fell and the word “cancer” collapsed in a heap.
Scientists at OHSU and Stanford make important embryonic discovery that could improve in vitro fertilization.
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and Nike unveil 2015 Freestyle patient-designers.
OHSU and the Center for Healthy Communities is asking African Americans to engage in community memory building.
- 07/29/2015 Study: Life-saving antibiotics increase risk of lifelong hearing loss in patients with deadly bacter
- 07/27/2015 Breast cancer survivors who experience pain during intercourse may benefit from lidocaine treatment
- 07/21/2015 OHSU and Doernbecher Children’s Hospital foundation boards announce new members
- View all news
On Our Blogs
- 96,000 Square MilesThank you to OHSU's "Fairy Godmother of Midwifery"
- Healthy FamiliesCelebrating tenacity: Doernbecher Hospital School Program graduation 2015
- On the Brain Q&A with Brain Institute Senior Scientist, Dr. Bill Rooney
- Student SpeakThe Trouble With Girls and Women Scientists and Why We Won't Just Stick to Shoe Shopping
- View all blogs