Call 503 494-8311
Connect With Us
Knight Cancer Challenge
Cancer doesn’t need more ribbons.
It needs more survivors.
At OHSU, we revolutionized the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia with Gleevec, the first targeted therapy that proved it was possible to treat cancer in new ways. Today, there are hundreds of thousands of survivors of this once-lethal cancer. Now, we’re going after other cancers as aggressively as they come after us. Cancer doesn’t need more awareness. It needs more Gleevecs.
For the healing they bring the world, OHSU celebrates doctors everywhere.
Join OHSU to hear how we’re tackling the leading cause of vision loss among older Americans.
Coronary heart disease can be detected earlier thanks to this OHSU pioneer, speaking on April 16.
- 03/24/2015 Award-winning New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof to give Kathryn Robertson Memorial Lecture
- 03/19/2015 Dr. Sara Courtneidge awarded AACR-Women in Cancer Research Charlotte Friend Memorial Lectureship
- 03/17/2015 OHSU medical students meet their ‘match’ Friday, March 20
- View all news
On Our Blogs
- 96,000 Square Miles How OHSU is tackling childhood obesity in rural Oregon
- On the Brain Five ways to explore Brain Awareness Season
- Healthy Families Buckle up: Three easy steps for finding the right bike helmet
- View all blogs