Your Patient-Centered Primary Care Home
OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond is part of the OHSU School of Medicine's Department of Family Medicine, one of the nation's most highly rated Family Medicine departments. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center, also known as a Community Health Center.
- We welcome and treat all SE Portland residents, regardless of their ability to pay, insurance, income, language, or background.
- We welcome Medicaid and Medicare patients, and all others, and offer sliding fee discounts to patients based on income and family size.
- We provide care for you and your whole family, from pre-birth to old age.
- We have a governing board comprising patients we serve and other community members.
We provide services to
- Pregnant women regardless of where they live. Residing within a 1-hour radius is preferred, as patients are referred to OHSU Hospital & ER if needed.
- All CareOregon/Healthshare patients of Oregon - within a one-hour radius.
- Medicare patients who live/work within the service area.
- Patients with private insurance within the service area.
- OHSU employees who work and/or live in the service area.
- Immediate family members (mother, father, child or others living in the same house) of established patients regardless of insurance status.
Naloxone (Narcan) information
OHSU Family Medicine at Richmond offers Naloxone (Narcan) kits as a service to our patients who may need them. Below are useful resources for patients and family members.
Would you like to applaud our employees?
If you would like to recognize one or more of our employees for a job well done, you can complete our Applause Card Form here.