For Healthcare Professionals
As Oregon's only Cancer Center designated by the National Cancer Institute, we are committed to partnering with physicians from across the region to care for patients with cancer.
Consultations and referrals503-494-4567
Stay connected with your patient's care at OHSU
If you refer patients to OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital, you can now track your patient's care in real time with OHSU Connect.
Cancer committee annual reports
- 2016 Annual Report Featuring Gynecologic Oncology
- 2015 Outcomes Report Featuring Melanoma
- 2013 Outcomes Report Featuring a Colorectal Case Study
- 2012 Outcomes Report Featuring a Medulloblastoma Case Study
- 2011 Outcomes Report Featuring a Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant Case Study
Recent developments in medicine
While immune therapies that work by blocking the PD-1 protein have helped patients with melanoma, liver cancer, non-small cell lung cancer and other malignancies, these agents have not shown meaningful activity against prostate cancer until recently. In the fall of 2016, OHSU researchers led by Julie Graff , M.D., presented evidence that the PD-1 blocker pembrolizumab led to dramatic improvement in some patients.