Dedicated to the treatment and study of dementia and other age-related disorders, the Layton Aging & Alzheimer's Disease Center is the only NIH Alzheimer's Disease Center in Oregon Read more.
About the OHSU Brain Institute
The OHSU Brain Institute is dedicated to understanding, healing, and protecting the brain through cutting-edge research, outstanding patient care, innovative public education, and training of future neuroscience leaders for Oregon and the world.
Awards and recognition
With the first Joint Commission-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon's only Fourth Level Epilepsy Center and a Center of Excellence in Parkinson's care, research and education, the OHSU Brain Institute is a national leader in patient care and research. Read more.
Being stroke aware means knowing the stroke risk factors. It also means knowing if you or someone you love may be having a stroke. The experts at the OHSU Brain Institute are here 24/7 to help. Learn more.
Read how the OHSU Brain Institute has changed the lives of patients.
On our blog
- Meet Patricia O’Shea, Brain Resource Center volunteer
- April Spotlight: Neuroradiology and the fMRI exam
- Parkinson’s patient worried about DBS surgery — but not about the team at OHSU
- Neuroscience research news you may have missed
- Deep brain stimulation surgery: Eugene patient shares his story