More than 62,000 Oregonians have Alzheimer’s disease. You can help. Consider donating a portion of your tax refund to Alzheimer’s research here in Oregon. Learn more
About the OHSU Brain Institute
The OHSU Brain Institute is dedicated to understanding, healing, and protecting the brain through cutting-edge research, outstanding patient care, innovative public education, and training of future neuroscience leaders for Oregon and the world.
Awards and recognition
With the first Joint Commission-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon's only Fourth Level Epilepsy Center and a Center of Excellence in Parkinson's care, research and education, the OHSU Brain Institute is a national leader in patient care and research. Read more.
Leaders in Research
The OHSU Brain Institute is a national leader in research - averaging one new breakthrough, innovation or therapy every four days. Learn more.
Read how the OHSU Brain Institute has changed the lives of patients.
On our blog
- Neuroscience research news you may have missed
- Deep brain stimulation surgery: Eugene patient shares his story
- The role of the athletic trainer in the concussion clinic
- Researcher and neurologist grateful for early-career grant
- Lecture series explores the secret life of the brain