The Child Development and Rehabilitation Center combines clinical excellence with innovative research to provide the best care for children with special health needs. Our clinics use a family-centered, inter-disciplinary approach to care for each of our patients and families.
CDRC staff specializes in diagnosis, assessment, and intervention related to disorders affecting development. Depending on the child, our services range from a single discipline consultation to a full team evaluation.
- Comprehensive, multidisciplinary, integrated evaluations
- Individualized treatment planning
- Educational and behavioral consultation
- Medical and psychopharmacologic interventions
Visits to the clinic are tailored for each patient and their family based on their own specific needs. Assessments are typically completed in one day, but may require additional follow-up appointments.
As needed, each assessment will be assigned to one or more clinical teams who will:
- Review current concerns, past assessments, and treatments
- Detail a developmental history from first concerns to the present
- Conduct neuropsychological, psychiatric, and other assessments
Depending on the family’s needs, each of these activities may take a full visit or be consolidated.
After each assessment, families will meet with the clinic team leaders who have participated in their child’s assessment. Together, they review diagnostic assessment and receive specific recommendations for treatments.