Rubinstein Scholar Program
Rubinstein Radiation Research Scholar
Provide funding for research career development of the next generation of academic radiation oncology investigators, consistent with the discovery missions of the Oregon Health & Science University. This program is make possible by the generous philanthropic support of Deanne and Dick Rubinstein.
Application Process & Section Criteria
- Demonstrated promise to carry out a focused research project(s)
- Submit a written proposal, projected timeline, and budget, & CV/biosketch
- Interview with the chair of the Department of Radiation Medicine
Oregon Health & Science University medical student in good academic standing.
Rubinstein Radiation Medicine Research Scholars will receive funding to carry out their respective research project(s).
Progress reports will be submitted on a regular basis to the chair of the Department of Radiation Medicine.
All abstracts, oral & poster presentations, submitted and published manuscripts, shall include both visual/written (and verbal for oral presentations) acknowledgment of contribution from the Rubinstein Radiation Medicine Research Scholar.
- 5 OHSU Medical Students Designated Rubinstein Radiation Medicine Research Scholars for 2013
- Leonel Kahn, Ruth White, and Joshua Walker are named for the 4th annual Rubinstein Radiation Research Scholar for 2012
- Bethany Samuelson named the 3rd annual Rubinstein Radiation Research Scholar for 2011
- Sophia Bornstein named the 2nd annual Rubinstein Radiation Research Scholar for 2010
- Kristina Hoot named the inaugural Rubinstein Radiation Research Scholar for 2009