It's All Good
Located on the main floor of OHSU Hospital (9th floor) It's All Good convenience store provides the OHSU community with the opportunity to purchase nutritious snack and meal options at competitive prices.
What you will see when you shop at the It's All Good Convenience Store:
- Nutrient-dense products
- More vitamins and minerals with fewer calories
- Foods with heart healthy fats
- No excessive salt or sugar
- Wheat & gluten-free products
- Fair-trade, organic, sustainable, and locally grown products
- Specialty salads and sandwiches
- Clif and Luna bars
- Nancy's yogurt
- Organic teas and juices
- Kombucha drinks
- Amy's frozen meals
- Organic chocolate, nuts, trail mix and more!
When you shop at the It's All Good Convenience Store you won't see a single drop of:
- Trans Fats - Trans fats have unfavorable effects on cholesterol and overall health.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) - A high calorie sweetener with minimal nutritional value. It tends to be genetically modified.
- Artificial coloring/dyes - Made from coal tar dyes, some are harmful to health.
- rBGH - Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone is given to dairy cows to increase milk production. It has been linked to certain types of cancer in humans.
There is a Registered Dietitian (RD) on staff to answer your questions concerning the products and/or nutrition.
Have questions/concerns? Contact the manager of It's All Good