Written by Jeff Gold, M.D. One of my passions has been to better understand the role Electronic Health Records (EHRs) play in the delivery of care in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). Health record softwares are very powerful and contain a lot of information and data. Through my past role as an ICU director and my current role as a professor and program director for critical care fellowships, I’ve observed many situations where a clinician … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Don’t be scared by Halloween treats!
- OHSU Recognized as 2014 LGBT Healthcare Equality Leader
- OHSU participating in Ebola drill Thursday, October 23
- Back to basics for women
- Join us for OHSU’s 5th annual “Night for Networking”
- Emma on Celebrating National Nurse-Midwifery Week
- Penni Harmon on Celebrating National Nurse-Midwifery Week
- rahel on OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia
- Tim, RN BSN on OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia
- Tim, RN BSN on $100 million donation fuels OHSU’s vision to stop cancer