By Joe Robertson, OHSU President It’s a privilege to be a member of the Oregon Health Policy Board, the policy-making and oversight body for the Oregon Health Authority. The health policy board is a key voice in Oregon’s Health Care Transformation experience, and has given me the opportunity to share the perspective of an academic health center – particularly the vital role of a sufficient and well-distributed workforce to meet the growing demand. Members of … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- 10 things we love about OHSU nurses
- Research Week: Three Questions for OHSU’s Evan Lind, Ph.D.
- A glimpse of Heartopia at the Heart & Stroke Walk
- One dinner party. Three transplants. Six lives changed.
- Dine out for life with the OHSU Partnership Project
- Mark Kemball on OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- David Larson on Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- Jessica Columbo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Deo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Stephanie Gillispie on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week