By Joe Robertson, OHSU President It’s a privilege to be a member of the Oregon Health Policy Board, the policy-making and oversight body for the Oregon Health Authority. The health policy board is a key voice in Oregon’s Health Care Transformation experience, and has given me the opportunity to share the perspective of an academic health center – particularly the vital role of a sufficient and well-distributed workforce to meet the growing demand. Members of … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Who’s the snow boss?
- A performance to remember
- Giving the gift of human experience
- OHSU Partners: Clinical Integration in Action
- Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson