It’s safe to say Kimmie Harding knows her way around OHSU. She’s been treated here for the last 34 years and counting for her Congenital Heart Defect (CHD). Her passion for advocacy made her the perfect person to enlist to help raise awareness about CHD – and OHSU’s incredible care team – this CHD Awareness Week. Take it away, Kimmie! What are Congenital Heart Defects? Congenital Heart Defects are problems with the heart’s structure that are … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Eat your veggies (and fruit!)
- Help decide what’s next for OHSU’s free sunscreen program
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Bob on Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience