Does the thought of Halloween candy sitting around your house have you feeling a bit spooked? You can still enjoy this festive holiday while minimizing or even avoiding the sweet temptations. Here are some tricks for dealing with the treats: Wait until the day of Halloween before purchasing candy to pass out, or try waiting until the week of Halloween and keep the bags sealed and out of sight until the trick-or-treaters start arriving. Buy … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Hard work pays off for local OHSU research intern
- OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia
- New women’s health research addresses pain with intimacy
- How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- How important is early detection in testicular cancer?
- Kate on How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- Kathi Jones on A Mother’s Day Thank You
- Joie Faulk on How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- Jim on Pioneering in-home stroke care
- Isolde on Calorie-free thirst quenchers