‘Tis the season for overindulging on treats! If you’re hoping to make it through the holidays without adding a notch onto your belt, get out of the mindset that cookies, candies, and treats are the reason for the season. To be jolly without waking up to a belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly, try these seven tips for spreading cheer and joy (instead of sugar and fat) this year: Write a heartfelt … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- The Tragedy in Roseburg
- A healing duo: Meet Hunter and Belinda
- Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Intel & OHSU Announce Collaborative Cancer Cloud at Intel Developer Forum
- Chloe on Three Common Misconceptions about Melanoma
- Katie Price on Paying it forward on the Casey Outreach Van
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- M. Susan Dean on Simple steps to maximize heart health