Is your summer filling up with social engagements that threaten to derail your healthy diet efforts? Summer barbecues and potlucks are wonderful, but the typical fare – creamy mayonnaise-based salads, high-fat meats like ribs, and baked goods – isn’t exactly optimal for good health and weight management. Here are my go-to tips for staying on track all summer long. Plan ahead: If you bring a dish that is healthy and delicious, you know there will … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- OHSU Casey Eye Institute Collaborates with American Samoa
- OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- OHSU celebrates Volunteer Week
- OHSU celebrates National Doctors Day
- Join us for Nicholas Kristof’s “Pathways to Becoming a Global Citizen”
- Mark Kemball on OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- David Larson on Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- Jessica Columbo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Deo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Stephanie Gillispie on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week