Wednesday, October 22nd, the OHSU community, along with local partners, employers and job seekers, will come together to celebrate the fifth annual Night for Networking. This free event highlights job candidates with disabilities, introducing skilled, potential employees with Oregon-based employers and businesses that are truly committed to workforce diversity. Organized by OHSU’s Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department (AAEO), the event is expected to draw more than 400 people. Workforce diversity strategist Steve Hanamura and Portland City Commissioner Steve Novick will attend and … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Eat your veggies (and fruit!)
- Help decide what’s next for OHSU’s free sunscreen program
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Bob on Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience