By Jackie Wirz, Ph.D. Recently I had the pleasure of attending the Portland premiere of Cirque du Soliel’s Ovo. It is an inspired performance that incorporates acrobats, aerialists, some pretty amazing trampolining crossed with rock climbing (!) and more than a few flamboyantly costumed bugs. The small size of the tent makes you feel like you are involved in a surreal dream that strangely involves feats of strength on a tightrope, acts of amazing coordination … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- OHSU physicians abroad: Improving women’s quality of life in Ethiopia
- New women’s health research addresses pain with intimacy
- How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- How important is early detection in testicular cancer?
- Pioneering in-home stroke care
- Kate on How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- Kathi Jones on A Mother’s Day Thank You
- Joie Faulk on How to: Healthy summer barbecues and potlucks
- Jim on Pioneering in-home stroke care
- Isolde on Calorie-free thirst quenchers