By Jackie Wirz, Ph.D. Recently I had the pleasure of attending the Portland premiere of Cirque du Soliel’s Ovo. It is an inspired performance that incorporates acrobats, aerialists, some pretty amazing trampolining crossed with rock climbing (!) and more than a few flamboyantly costumed bugs. The small size of the tent makes you feel like you are involved in a surreal dream that strangely involves feats of strength on a tightrope, acts of amazing coordination … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Help decide what’s next for OHSU’s free sunscreen program
- Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Knight Cancer Institute researcher fights cancer with world-class athletes
- Celebrating survivorship at OHSU
- Collaboration gives distant patients access to specialized cancer treatment
- Bob on Get Your Rear In Gear with #TeamOHSU
- Paul on OHSU announces NCAA basketball team
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience