A time of giving, good-will and good cheer characterize the December holiday season. Amplifying this spirit is its festive, seasonal song. It is music grounded in spiritual celebration and contemplation, along with expressions of winter holiday joy. For more than 30 years, OHSU and OHSU Doernbecher Hospitals have opened their doors to choirs and occasional instrumental music groups beginning in early December. Nearly 20 groups perform for patients, families and staff throughout the hospitals. Many come … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Simple steps to maximize heart health
- Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- A better way to document patient end-of-life treatment wishes
- Skin care event brings together researchers, registry participants
- Kathy Hanavan on Thank you to OHSU’s “Godmother of Midwifery”
- Jessica Columbo on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- M. Susan Dean on Simple steps to maximize heart health
- eye fan on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care
- Lauren on Women’s health: 9 tips for better eye care