As a resident physician at the Casey Eye Institute, I am afforded many opportunities in my training – not the least of which is the chance to learn from world-renowned faculty. I surgically train in an amazing facility and have the good fortune to be surrounded by an overwhelmingly supportive work environment. But I have to say, my favorite aspect of training at OHSU hasn’t actually occurred within the walls of the Casey Eye Institute. It … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Who’s the snow boss?
- A performance to remember
- Giving the gift of human experience
- OHSU Partners: Clinical Integration in Action
- Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Nicole on Who’s the snow boss?
- dana braner on Who’s the snow boss?
- Nancy D. Christie on Giving the gift of human experience
- Tim Herrick on Small town collaborations, big health dividends
- Edina on Moving forward: A message from OHSU President, Joe Robertson