By Kate Geller, Knight Cardiovascular Institute This Valentine’s Day, try to take inspiration from all of the heart-shaped cards, chocolate boxes and balloons to show yourself some love, by focusing on your own heart health. Almost everyone has risk factors for heart disease, but thankfully, we can all practice prevention by exercising heart-healthy eating habits. Margarine vs. Butter? A question our experts often get from patients is around cooking with margarine or butter. According to Tina Kaufman, … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- Thank you, Oregon.
- A tribal gathering: Strengthening partnerships with Native communities
- Are you prepared to save a life?
- 3 simple swaps to promote heart health
- Stories that matter.
- Jessica Columbo on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Peggy on Are you prepared to save a life?
- Jessica Columbo on Love yourself. Love your heart.
- Jessica Columbo on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year
- Tim RN on Picking the Best Diet for the New Year