Written by Jackie Wirz, Ph.D. What’s on your must-read list? High on mine is Regenesis: How Synthetic Biology Will Reinvent Nature and Ourselves by Harvard professor George Church. It hit shelves in the traditional paper and ink format on Tuesday, Oct. 2. Yet Dr. Church has carried billions of copies of his book stored in a small test tube that he carries around in his pocket since last spring. How is this possible? Dr. Church … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.
- Heart attack symptoms, response differ in women vs. men
- What you need to know about Zika virus
- Eating well in the new year
- OHSU’s Most Read Blog Posts of 2015
- How to: Make realistic resolutions
- Amy Wood on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on
- Julie Mikulic on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on
- Allan Wich on OHSU celebrates 30th anniversary of first heart transplant in Oregon
- Cyrus Farrehi, MD on OHSU celebrates 30th anniversary of first heart transplant in Oregon
- Lisa Williams on On 10K, a sister’s love carries on