Learn about diverse Asian Pacific Islander (API) American communities at two events hosted by the API Employee Resource Group to celebrate Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month. The month of May is celebrated across the country as Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month, an opportunity to recognize the contributions of diverse API communities in the United States. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, there are 18.5 million Americans who identify as Asians and Pacific Islanders. At 43 percent, the rate of growth of … Read More
Why 96,000 Square Miles?
President Robertson is fond of saying that OHSU has a 96,000 square mile campus, serving Oregonians “from Enterprise to Coos Bay, from Portland to Klamath Falls.”
This blog aims to highlight that breadth. 96,000 Square Miles (96K for short) will focus on the people of OHSU, the Oregonians we serve and the ripple effect of our work in Oregon and beyond.Read more
- OHSU Casey Eye Institute Collaborates with American Samoa
- OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- OHSU celebrates Volunteer Week
- OHSU celebrates National Doctors Day
- Join us for Nicholas Kristof’s “Pathways to Becoming a Global Citizen”
- Mark Kemball on OHSU Nursing student shows off-the-clock heroism
- David Larson on Student perspective: OHSU School of Dentistry
- Jessica Columbo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Deo on Your health questions answered: What can I do about high cholesterol?
- Stephanie Gillispie on Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week