REDCap Tutorial Drop-In Sessions
Getting Started with REDCap
REDCap tutorial sessions provide researchers and their staff with an overview of REDCap capabilities and some of the functionality. Attendees will learn how to prepare and create REDCap databases and surveys.
To learn more about REDCap, come to a REDCap Tutorial Session. No registration is required and drop-ins are welcome.
- To learn about how to set up a REDCap database or survey tutorial sessions are offered on the first and third Thursday of each month from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Additionally we offer an advanced class the fourth Thursday of every month from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. The class material will largely be driven by the needs of the attendees and will include demonstrations of a variety of features, including the import tool, the data dictionary, double data entry, data transfer services and data quality rules.
- All tutorials are offered in Hatfield Research Center, Room 12D03
REDCap Help Sessions
If you've already attended a Tutorial Session and you need help with a survey or database, drop in to a Help Session.
- Help Sessions are offered every Thursday from
11 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Hatfield Research Center, Room 12D03
OHSU REDCAP WEBSITE
REDCap offers two secure, web-based applications (REDCap and REDCap Survey) designed to support data management for research studies. REDCap provides:
- Stream-lined process for rapidly building a database or online survey
- User-friendly interface for collecting data
- Audit trails for tracking data manipulation
- Exports to common statistical packages
- Advanced features, such as branching logic, file uploading, and calculated fields
REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, web-based database application designed to support traditional case report form data capture for research studies. REDCap can also be used for building and managing online surveys (similar to Survey Monkey). You can create and design surveys in your web browser and engage potential respondents using a variety of notification methods.
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about this service or schedule a data management consultation, contact OCTRI Informatics Research Support.