REDCap Tutorial Drop-In Sessions
FEBRUARY 2016 TUTORIAL SCHEDULE - no registration necessary
- REDCap Basic Tutorial
- Thursday, 2/4, 2-4 pm, SON 415
- Thursday, 2/18, 2-4 pm, SON 415
- REDCap Survey Tutorial
- Thursday, 2/11, 9:30-11 am, SON 415
- Wednesday, 2/24, 9:30-11 am, SON 415
- REDCap Advanced Tutorial
- Thursday, 2/25, 9:30-11 am, SON 415
Attendance is required for staff who will be responsible for project set up and design.
ADVANCED TUTORIAL* Class is offered during regular business days (non-holidays).
The Survey Tutorial focuses on REDCap's survey functionality and will include demonstrations of specific survey features, including survey set up, repeating surveys, composing survey invitations, the participant list, automating invitations and the survey queue.
- When: 2nd Thursday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and
4th Wednesday of every other month from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. (during even
numbered months, beginning February 2016)*
- Where: SON 415
REDCAP HELP SESSIONS
Want to Learn More?
REDCap is user-friendly—fast and easy to set-up, web-based, and secure—ensuring data quality and compliance with regulatory requirements.
To schedule a data management consultation, contact OCTRI Informatics Research Support.
- Cohort Discovery for Count Requests
- Data Management Consultation
- REDCap Tutorial Drop-in Sessions
- Research Databases: REDCap & Customized Databases
- Survey Tools: REDCap