The Down Syndrome Program at the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center is dedicated to caring for children with Down syndrome, from newborn to age 21. We work closely with you, your child and your family to ensure the best possible health and development for your child.
Our services include:
- Developmental and medical evaluations
- Functional assessments and goal setting
- Education and family support
- Referral to local organizations and information sources
- Access to other Doernbecher specialists, including ear, nose and throat, heart, dentistry, feeding/nutrition, eye, psychology and psychiatry.
During a visit to our clinic, your child will receive expert care from our team of specialists, including a:
- Pediatric Neurologist
- Occupational therapist
- Physical therapist
- Speech language pathologist