Pacific Northwest Prostate Cancer Conference
At the premier prostate cancer conference in the Northwest, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, in conjunction with the University of Washington School of Medicine, brings together the foremost experts on prostate cancer to present and discuss the latest thinking on prostate cancer treatment, prevention, survivorship and scientific progress.
14th Annual Pacific NW Prostate Cancer Conference
Saturday, September 13, 2014
8:30-4:30 p.m. (check-in begins at 8:00 a.m.)
For more information visit www.uwprostatecancer.org
Who Should Attend?
- Patients with prostate cancer
- Men at risk for prostate cancer
- Families and loved ones
- Advocates for progress against prostate cancer
- Anyone with an interest in prostate cancer
Prostate Conference Description
The conference will provide a state-of-the-art update on prevention and early detection of prostate cancer, treatment of localized prostate cancer, medical management of advanced prostate cancer, and current status of knowledge about the role of nutrition in prostate cancer. Highlights of recent scientific progress and a survey of current clinical trials likely to change the standard care in the coming years will be prominently featured.
In addition, attendees will learn about coping with the diagnosis of prostate cancer. Sexuality in prostate cancer survivors will also be addressed.
This program will include ample opportunities for audience participation.
- Video: speakers Garzotto, Hung, Graff and Q&A panel
- Video: speakers Alumkal, Beer, Higano and Q&A panel
- Video: speakers Winters-Stone, Wassersug and Hedlund
- Audio only: Speaker Moyad
Past printed materials are available for a $10.00 fee.