OHSU Brain institute patient stories
If you or someone you love is diagnosed with a brain disorder or nervous system condition, reading stories about others with similar conditions can help. It can be inspiring to know that other people faced similar challenges and to learn how they, and often times their families, coped. Below are just a few of the OHSU Brain Institute's motivating patient stories:
- ALS patient, Brian
- Alzheimer's Disease and Aging patient, Kathryn T.
- Facial Pain patient, Vernon H.
- Multiple Sclerosis patient, Amy C.
- Multiple Sclerosis patient, Jude H.
- Narcolepsy patient, Todd K.
- Pain Management patient, Lindsay N.
- Parkinson's patient, Debra M.
- Parkinson's patient, Mike M.
- Psychiatric Disorders patient Todd K.
- Stroke patient, Kate M.
- Traumatic Brain Injury patient, Jamie W.
Informative talks featuring OHSU Brain Institute experts and their patients.