The Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) supports excellence in instruction at OHSU by helping faculty implement evidence-based best practices that maximize a student's academic potential. Read about academic technology
The Teaching and Learning Center welcomes you!
To promote excellence in teaching and learning, the OHSU TLC strives to:
- Develop and improve teaching skills that can be observed and measured
- Promote integration of new ideas and effective pedagogy into courses, programs, and curricula
- Provide excellent learning support to students across all programs at OHSU for continued academic success
- Collaborate with faculty and administrators to implement best practices in course development and design
- Improve academic programs through the use of evaluation
Check out our quarterly publication, the Roundtable Review, where you will find faculty member features, Sakai information, education at OHSU, development opportunities, and many other useful and informative features.