The Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) is a comprehensive resource center for faculty, staff, and students across all academic programs at OHSU. What can we do for you?
The Teaching and Learning Center welcomes you!
Our vision and mission:
The Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) partners with faculty, students, and colleagues to create meaningful, innovative, and evidence-based learning experiences across OHSU.
The TLC aims to:
- Collaborate to develop appropriate formative and summative assessments of student learning and use analytics to improve validity and quality of assessments.
- Promote student success by providing high quality academic support services to OHSU's diverse learners.
- Help programs measure and improve student learning outcomes by providing educational expertise and evaluation data.
- Collaborate with faculty to develop, improve and implement best practices in teaching and course design.
- Advise programs and departments on curricular improvements to ensure proper alignment of competency domains, student learning outcomes, course purpose statements and goals, learning objectives and assessments for continual program improvement.