Membership & Usage
The Student Center offers recreational membership options to OHSU community members and guests, but its primary goal is to provide current OHSU students with extracurricular opportunities and grant them priority access to the facility.
Who can use the Student Center?
- Currently enrolled OHSU students and visiting students;
- Current OHSU residents and fellows in a registered GME program;
- Significant others of OHSU students, residents, and fellows;
- OHSU employees, faculty, and volunteers;
- Guests of OHSU (18 yrs. and over).
What is needed to use the facility?
- OHSU students - Simply present your ID badge to the front desk;
- OHSU Residents and fellows - Simply present your ID badge and obtain an access card at no charge;
- Others - Must purchase an access card ($20 minimum), OHSU employees have the option to sign up for payroll deduction.
Are there restricted areas?
Access to the Wellness Room and its cardio equipment is limited to currently enrolled OHSU students, residents, fellows and their significant others.
Are there restricted recreational activities?
The Student Center does not allow organized groups, one-on-one sessions, coaching sessions, or sponsor group or individual training. The only sanctioned organized activities include our intramural sports program and a martial arts class. Our resources are primarily for the benefit of the OHSU students, residents, fellows, faculty, and staff community. OHSU reserves the right to revoke visiting privileges if Student Center staff discover guests organizing structured individual or group/team activities. If guests of OHSU are interested in organized activities, please contact March Wellness & Fitness Center
Which amenities can be rented?
The gymnasium and media room are the only amenities available to rent or reserve. The swimming pool and Nucleus Lounge are dedicated common spaces and are not available to rent.
Do we offer basket and locker rentals?
We offer storage baskets and lockers with preassigned locks for rent. We also have lockers available for use while using the facility but patrons must provide their own locks.
For membership rates please call 503-494-8295 or email the Student Center