Social Wellness involves the ability to interact with people by using good communications skills, having meaningful relationships, respecting yourself and others, and creating a support system that includes family members and friends.
OHSU offers many environmental wellness resources to our students and postdoctoral scholars to help ensure health and healing are at the forefront of their educational and professional experience.
Center for Diversity & Inclusion Resources
The Center for Diversity & Inclusion (CDI) leads and supports the university-wide initiatives to create an environment of respect and inclusion for all people.
For more information on upcoming events through CDI, please visit their event calendar or contact them directly at 503 494-5657.
March Wellness Resources
- Cancer Compatriots
- Healthy Cooking Class
- Member Art Show
- Soup Swap
- Workout Buddy Match - Email Request
For more information about the following social services offered through March Welless, please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 418-6272.
OHSU Student Council Resources
- Halloween Party - Learn More
- OHSU Student Night-Trailblazers
- Volunteer Recognition & Awards Ceremony - Learn More
For more information about the following social services offered through the OHSU Student Council, please visit their website.
OHSU Student Interest Group Resources
- Asian Pacific American Med Student Dinner - Learn More
- Chinese New Year Party (CSSA) - Learn More
- Chinese Student & Scholar Summer BBQ - Learn More
- Global Health Center Social - Learn More
- GSO End of the Year BBQ - Learn More
- Health Policy Interest Group-Policy in Pint - Learn More
- LGBTQ Meet & Greet - Learn More
- Social Gatherings-Grad Nursing Senate - Learn More
- Women in Science Happy Hours - Learn More
For information on more student interest groups at OHSU, please visit the the Student Interest Group website, or contact the Student Center directly at 503 494-8295.
Student Center Resources
- Art Receptions - Learn More
- Blockbuster Movie Nights - Learn More
- Campus Service Orientation - Learn More
- Caroling Group/Piano
- Mug of Joe - Learn More
- Glee Club
- Sporting Events-NBA, NFL, World Cup - Learn More
For more information about the following social services offered through the Student Center, please visit their website or contact them directly at 503 494-8295.
Know of a Wellness resource that you would like to see listed on this page? Please email the University Wellness Committee with the following items and we will list the resource on the Wellness website.
- Name of Identified Resource
- Links or Information you want posted on the site
- Wellness Category associated with the resource