The Office of Academic Programs, Policy and Accreditation provides in-depth information about OHSU students, the quality and effectiveness of academic programs, regional and specialized accreditation, out of state authorization, and manages the process of reviewing, researching, drafting and adopting academic policies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitating the approval of new academic programs and modifications to existing academic programs.
- Academic Program Review
- Maintenance and development of Academic Policies
- Institutional accreditation
- Specialized accreditation
- Out of state authorization
- Annual Key Performance Measure Reports to the Oregon Legislature
- Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment Planning