Providing leadership in nursing & health care through innovation in healing, teaching & discovery (photo by: Andy Ngo). Get program information
Portland Monthly's Top Nurse PractitionersWe’re thrilled to share that three of our own faculty and nurse-midwives at the OHSU Center for Women’s Health were included on the Portland Monthly Top Doctors, nurse practitioners, complementary medicine providers, and physician assistants list in our area.
Congratulations to:Linda Glenn
Connect With Us
- 02/23/2017 American Association of Colleges of Nursing Announces Election Results
- 01/24/2017 Portland Monthly's Top Nurse Practitioners
- 11/29/2016 School of Nursing alumna gives TED Talk at Harvard
- 11/14/2016 HARP Awardees - 2016
- 11/02/2016 2016 Protégé Award from Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research
- View all news
American Association of Colleges of Nursing Announces Election Results
Susan Bakewell-Sachs, Dean of the OHSU School of Nursing, was re-elected to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing board.
Of this distinction, Susan Bakewell-Sachs says, "I am honored to be able to continue to serve on the Board of Directors for AACN and to support the vision that 'Nurses are leading efforts to transform health care and improve health.'"