The School of Nursing is dedicated to excellence in nursing education through lifelong learning; compassionate, high-quality care of individuals and communities; and the comprehensive pursuit of knowledge and discovery. Read about nursing programs
Appointment to the National Advisory Council for the Institute of Nursing LeadershipChristopher Lee, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.H.A. was asked to serve on this advisory council because of his actionable leadership and advocacy with several national organizations. He has led innovative work on developing leadership with the National Hartford Center for Gerontological Nursing Excellence and continues to excel in his field of study.
The aims of the advisory council are to (a) Increase nurse appointments to national and select state governing boards of health-related entities, councils, commissions and task forces; (b) prepare American Academy of Nursing fellows and emerging nurse leaders for such appointments; and (c) evaluate the impact and value of nurse appointments on the work of the decision-making bodies on which they serve.
Connect With Us
- 02/19/2015 AACN Announces Election Results for New Board of Directors and Nominating Committee Members
- 02/11/2015 OHSU School of Nursing Announces Innovations Grants Awards
- 02/03/2015 National Advisory Council Appointment
- 01/28/2015 Nurse Anesthetists Celebrate 150 Years of Providing Quality and Excellence
- 12/19/2014 Universities Win 100,000 Strong in the Americas Funding for Study Abroad in Health
- View all news
AACN Announces Board of Directors and Nominating Committee
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) announced the results of its 2015 election for the AACN Board of Directors and Nominating Committee. Among them is Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing Dean, Susan Bakewell-Sachs.Read the full press release