Providing leadership in nursing & health care through innovation in healing, teaching & discovery (photo by: Andy Ngo). Get program information
2016 HARP Awardees
Congratulations to MinKyoung Song, Ph.D., R.N., F.N.P.-B.C. and Darcy Mize, Ed.D., M.S.N., R.N. as the 2016 recipients of the annual Faculty Hartford Award for Research and Practice (HARP).
Connect With Us
- 11/29/2016 School of Nursing alumna gives TED Talk at Harvard
- 11/14/2016 HARP Awardees - 2016
- 11/02/2016 2016 Protégé Award from Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research
- 10/25/2016 2016 Ph.D. Cohort
- 10/13/2016 First CRNA at Doernbecher
- View all news
2016 Protégé Award from Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research
The 2016 Protégé Award from Friends of the National Institute of Nursing Research was presented to Christopher S. Lee, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.H.A., F.A.A.N., F.H.F.S.A., faculty member of the OHSU School of Nursing and a leading nurse scientist in integrative biobehavioral research in cardiovascular disease.