Applications will be available by September 15th.
- Application closing dates vary for each program. Please review the appropriate chart (click on the program link below) to determine the application deadline of your program of interest.
- The OHSU School of Nursing uses an independent organization that processes applications for OHSU called the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NCAS).
- Applicants will need to review their specified application instructions as well complete and submit all materials for the NCAS application by the identified deadlines.
- If an application indicates a “priority" deadline, this means that priority is given to those applications received postmarked by the application deadline date.
- Applications postmarked after the priority date will be reviewed on a space available basis.
- Note: Applications close at midnight on the designated deadline date Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Please note that the OHSU School of Nursing has many programs. Application fees for applications submitted to incorrect programs will not be refunded.
- If you are interested in applying to multiple programs you must submit separate applications and separate application fees for each program.
It is important that you submit your application on Nursing CAS sooner rather than later. OHSU only processes complete and verified applications. Nursing CAS takes on average 4 weeks to verify application materials. Please keep this in mind when submitting your application to OHSU. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible so that your application review is not delayed. For program and application details please visit our programs page.