Applications will be available September 1st.
- Application closing dates vary for each program. Please review the appropriate chart (click on the program link below) to determine the application deadline of your program of interest.
- The OHSU School of Nursing uses an independent organization that processes applications for OHSU called the Nursing Centralized Application Service (NCAS) along with a supplemental application.
- Applicants will need to review their specified application instructions as well complete and submit all materials for the NCAS and supplemental application by the identified deadlines.
- If an application indicates a “priority" deadline, this means that priority is given to those applications received postmarked by the application deadline date.
- Applications postmarked after the priority date will be reviewed on a space available basis.
- Please note that the OHSU School of Nursing has many programs. Application fees for applications submitted to incorrect programs will not be refunded.
- If you are interested in applying to multiple programs you must submit separate applications and separate application fees for each program.