5 original submissions have been selected for presentation at the 2012 SRS/SBRT Meeting
12/25/12 Portland, Ore.
5 original SBRT and IGRT-based submissions from the OHSU Department of Radiation Medicine team have been selected for presentation at the 2012 SRS/SBRT Scientific Meeting of the Radiosurgery Society. The full title and contributing authors are listed below:
- Changes in Respiratory-Induced Motion Patterns of Primary Liver Tumors using an Abdominal Compression Device[oral presentation]. The authors are Kyle Barton, Shreya Sekaran, Haixin Lu, James A. Tanyi, & Martin Fuss.
- Circumferential or Sectored Beam Arrangements for Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT): Impact on Target and Normal-Structure Dose-Volume Metrics [short oral poster presentation]. The authors are The authors are Mara Rosenberg, Kelly M. Carson, Catherine M. Kato, Lu Z. Meng, Wolfram Laub, James A. Tanyi, & Martin Fuss.
- Geometric Evaluation of Intrafraction Motion during Frameless Intracranial Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)[short oral poster presentation] The authors are Catherine M. Kato, James A. Tanyi, Charlotte D. Kubicky, Carol M. Marquez, & Martin Fuss.
- The Impact of Interfraction Motion Variability during Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) SBRT: A Preliminary 4DCT Assessment [poster presentation]. The authors are Lucy Nam, James A. Tanyi, & Martin Fuss.
- A Retrospective Review of SBRT for Larger Brain Metastases or Post-Resection Cavities [Short Oral Poster Presentation]. The authors are Kristina Young, Faisal Siddiqui, James A. Tanyi, Carol Marquez, Charlotte Kubicky, & Martin Fuss.